You must have won or been shortlisted for at least one other recognised business award over the last twelve months to be eligible to apply. There are no categories, every entry should follow the same procedure. Individual entries are judged entirely on their merit rather than against other entrants. All winners are recognised for 'outstanding achievement'. This is a quarterly awards programme with a deadline of the last working day of March, June, September and December.
Your application should focus on your organisation's particular strengths and what sets you apart from your competitors or other organisations generally. There is no upper or lower limit on the number of winners. Each entry is scored by a team of five judges and entries which meet or exceed a minimum average score win a Best of the Best Business Award.
Your application will be judged against the following specific criteria and must demonstrate an outstanding level of:
Customer Service (25%)
All applications must specifically address
each of the above four criteria.
You can call us on 01444 242792 for an informal chat about your planned application if you wish and we will give you honest feedback on your chances of winning.
- In no more than 1000 words, tell us why you, or your organisation, deserves to win a Best of the Best Business Award. Include any relevant supporting documentation.
- List all past awards won, along with the categories and year. You must have already won or been short-listed for at least one recognised business award over the last twelve months to enter.
- Include contact details of the person submitting the application.
- You may enter your own organisation or nominate a third party. If you are nominating a third party the above application procedure applies.
- The judges reserve the right to recognise a limited number of outstanding organisations or individuals with an honouree Best of the Best Business Award.
Please email your application to: email@example.com
The entry fee is £195 plus VAT (£234)
Please contact the organisers to arrange a BACs or IBAN payment. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01444 242792 to request an invoice and payment details.
Alternatively, please post a cheque for £195 plus VAT (£234) payable to Awards Intelligence Ltd (the administrators) covering your entry fee. Post the cheque to:
Best of the Best Business Awards
Your application will be judged by five past winners. Your challenge will be to convince these judges that your organisation is truly outstanding as measured against four key criteria: quality, success, customer service and innovation. All five judges must approve your application based on the written submission.
Winners will be notified by the administrators via email within six weeks of the deadline date.
The Best of the Best Business Awards are managed by Awards Intelligence, the UK's leading provider of business awards support services, news and information and are judged by an independent panel of current winners. So you can rest assured that your application will be considered purely on its merits by a group of people that are eminently qualified to pass judgement.
The Best of the Best Business Awards are subject to Awards Intelligence's terms and conditions.